Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The Dreaded Day

Most of us bodybuilders dread leg day but we all have to do it. It's what separates us from the rest of you club boys. You club boys just like to train your chest and biceps wearing those tight shirts to the gym and wearing those baggy pants. What's wrong with wearing shorts? My bad. You have to hide your chicken legs! I'm always asked, "How much do you bench?". WTF! Do I look like a powerlifter? I lift pretty heavy thank you but that is not of my concern. What concerns me is to gain quality muscle mass. You skinny ass club boys need to focus on what you really want to achieve. When I stand under the squat rack, you guys just stare and talk shit cuz you don't have the balls to do it! You just go next door and use the leg extension machine and try to lift as heavy as you can thinking you're going to get big legs. Whoopty doo! When you want bug legs, you gotta lift heavy and hard but with good form of course. The pain is unbearable but the results you get from it is amazing! You train your legs hard and your upper body will grow even more.
Enough of this rambling. I just need to mentally prepare for tomorrow's lift. I'm going to go pretty heavy so I have to prepare myself. To be continued...........

No comments: