Monday, November 23, 2009

Mass Training

It's been awhile since I posted on here but I'll give you an update of what my training has been like for the past few months. I've been training FS-T 7 style which is basically completing a set of 7 for reps of 8-15 for your last workout. You basically use it for a weak bodypart. Since mine is my chest, I would end my chest workout with cable flys for 7 sets of 8-12 reps. This forces massive blood to your muscles which helps them to grow. As of yesterday, I am back on mass training so I'm going much heavier for lower reps minus the fst-7's. I am also going to increase my caloric intake. I'm going to try to gain about 10lbs in the next 2 months or so while trying to keep my bodyfat at a minimum. I'll do that by incorporating cardio a few times a week. The cardio I will be incorporating will be HIIT. I've been using the bike @ the gym to do HIIT and it seems to be working. I will continue posting my progress.

No comments: